Our Damson gin with champagne, we know is a winner. But if you prefer the original Magpie or just want to mix things up a bit – why not try this festive treat?
- 25ml Magpie Gin (original or lockdown strength)
- 50ml Cranberry juice
- Sparkling wine to top up
- Raspberry to garnish
- Chill your chosen glass, we like coupe or champagne for this one (fill with ice and water for a few minutes).
- In a separate glass, mix your gin and juice, with ice, to chill.
- Empty your drinking glass, and pour in your gin and cranberry.
- Top with your sparkling wine, and garnish (if you’re feeling fancy)